FOUNDATIONS OF MINDFULNESS
CULTIVATING THE GROUND OF PRACTICE WITH GENTLENESS, PRECISION AND LETTING GO
Thursdays, September 23rd - October 14th, 2021
6-7:30pm ET (online via Zoom)
In this fun and lively foundational course, appropriate for beginners and more advanced practitioners, we will explore the background and method of mindfulness meditation—including the fundamental understanding and attitude that will help you establish a lasting and meaningful practice.
We will cover the Frequently Asked Questions that many of us ask about mindfulness—learning how to move beyond struggle and procrastination—and get into this transformative practice.
WHAT YOU'LL GAIN FROM THIS COURSE:
- 4 online classes on Thursdays from September 23rd to October 14th led by acclaimed artist, writer and senior Buddhist teacher David NichterN
- A clear understanding of the mindfulness practice
- Guidelines for establishing a sustainable meditation practice
- Support from a community of like-minded people
- Digital recordings following each session
Class 1: September 23rd – Introduction to the mindfulness practice
Class 2: September 30th – Inviting gentleness and friendliness
Class 3: October 7th – Applying precision to the view and technique of mindfulness
Class 4: October 14th – Letting go of outdated thoughts and habits that no longer serve us
JOIN THE DHARMA MOON EMAIL LIST
Add your info below to get news and special offers from the Dharma Moon team.