TEACHING MEDITATION CAN BE A DEEPLY REWARDING EXPERIENCE
Help others improve their mental and emotional well-being, reduce stress, improve focus, increase self-awareness and self-regulation – all while deepening your own practice and understanding.
Download a free copy of Dharma Moon's The Art of Teaching Mindfulness ebook!
Discover the transformative practice of teaching mindfulness in this comprehensive new ebook by Senior Buddhist teacher and Emmy award-winning musician, David Nichtern.
With its blend of humor, wisdom, and accessible approach, The Art of Teaching Mindfulness is a must-read for anyone passionate about sharing the transformative practice of mindfulness with others.
Enter your email below, and we'll send a link to download the FREE 30-page ebook right to your inbox!
THIS BOOK WILL HELP YOU:
- Integrate ancient meditation techniques with modern life, and show how mindfulness practice can be applied in daily activities.
- Understand the ripple effect of regular meditation practice, where one's own clarity, focus, and compassion can positively impact society and resonate with others.
- Discover the potential of becoming an ambassador of mindfulness, bringing mindfulness, awareness, and compassion into various professions and interactions.
- Recognize the power of awareness in meditation practice, recognizing thoughts and letting go, leading to a sense of freedom and openness.
- Understand the role of teachers in entering a space of uncertainty, being receptive, and listening deeply to students while balancing preparation and spontaneity.
- Explore the importance of letting go in meditation practice, relaxing your agenda and ambition to experience uncertainty and vulnerability - allowing your innate resources and genuine confidence to shine through.
- Support students in engaging the transformative power of meditation practice and help them dismantle counterproductive habits on the mental, emotional, and somatic levels.
ABOUT DAVID NICHTERN
David Nichtern is a senior Buddhist teacher practicing and teaching meditation for over 40 years. He was one of the initial American students of renowned Tibetan meditation master Chögyam Trungpa Rinpoche and studied closely with him soon after his arrival in the United States in 1970.
David is the Founder and CEO of Dharma Moon, an online mindfulness-based education platform and global community, emphasizing the integration of spiritual practice with creative expression and everyday life.
He has been featured in The New York Times, FOX News, Netflix’s The Midnight Gospel, Tricycle Magazine, Duncan Trussell Family Hour Podcast, Yoga Journal, Well + Good, The You Made it Weird Podcast with Pete Holmes, and many others. David also hosts his own Creativity, Spirituality & Making a Buck Podcast on Ram Dass’ Be Here Now Network.
David is the author of the critically acclaimed books, Awakening From the Daydream: Reimagining The Buddha’s Wheel of Life and Creativity, Spirituality & Making a Buck. He mentors individual students both in person and online, and leads meditation teacher training programs around the world.
David is also a multiple Emmy winning and Grammy nominated composer, producer and musician. He has recorded, produced and played with artists including Stevie Wonder, Jerry Garcia, Lana Del Rey, Maria Muldaur, Paul Simon and many others. Among his many credits in records, film and TV, he wrote the classic hit song “Midnight at the Oasis”. In recent years he has produced multiple records for and tours with Grammy nominated kirtan performer Krishna Das.